Essence is made in France. I didn't know that. I didn't know it's one of the cheap makeup sold in Fred Meyer either. Mine, called "Boys are Back in Town," was on Clearance for $2.77.
Essence Nail Colour 3 Review
(Price: $12.99 original, $2.77 clearance)
Quality and Performance (4 points total. 40% weight.)
- Loved the application. Formula is smooth, consistent, and easy to put on.
- It isn't watery or thick - just the right consistency.
- One coat was enough for both the solid color and the glitter top coat.
- Nail polish dried quickly.
- I was very happy with the product's quality and performance. Definitely one of the best nail polish I've used.
Pigmentation (3 points total. 30% weight.)
- The purple color is rich and lustrous; the glitter is shiny and elegant.
- The nail polish has beautiful pigmentation.
Lasting Power (2 points total. 20% weight.)
- Unfortunately, tips chipped the next day.
- The rest of the polish held up, but I wouldn't say that it has strong lasting power.
Packaging (1 point total. 10% weight.)
- L-O-V-E the packaging!
- The double-ended glass containers make a genius idea.
- It's simple, yet easy to use.
- All polish should look like this.
- Hand-down, for cheap makeup, Essence made the best nail polish yet.
- The formula is consistent, brilliant and rich of color.
- The packaging is genius.
- Not much to dislike.
- It chipped a little too soon, but that's all.
Absolutely! I might even pay full price next time.